We could all use a gust of motivation at certain points in our lives. Whether you’re graduating from high school or college, whether you’re starting a new business or changing career fields, whether you are beginning a project or trying to see one through – motivation is the fuel for our creative souls.
Where Can I Find Motivation?
For some people, motivation comes from within and springs forth naturally. For others, motivation may ebb and flow, so it’s important to keep a steady stream of motivational thought coming in. Reading inspirational books and quotes, or watching motivational movies helps drive you through those rare moments of apathy or waning enthusiasm. That’s where 212 Degrees of Motivational TV Inc comes in. This one-stop-self-help-shop is a great reference for inspiration, whether you prefer DVDs, books or Tweets.
What Can I Find At 212 Degrees of Motivational TV Inc?
Here you’ll find uplifting documentaries about personal triumph, competitive spirit and perseverance that serve as excellent reminders to keep your current adversity in perspective. You’ll find it easier to overcome professional obstacles when you read stories of how others overcame their struggles and tapped their inner motivation to achieve success. These self help products represent the “best of the best,” no matter what stage of life you’re in.
- For Techies – There are daily motivational social media updates.
- For Grads – Great gifts include: 1001 Things Every College Student Needs To Know; 97 Things To Do Before You Finish High School; My Success Journal For Young People; 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- For Athletes – Hear the story of two giant NBA personalities — Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals
- For Business Pros – Learn how personalities like Zig Ziglar and John Gray stayed focused & optimistic!
- For Entrepreneurs – Check out great self help books like: Think And Grow Rich; Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks; Caught Between A Dream And A Job; Fail Up; The Oz Principle; and The 4 Hour Work Week.
How Do I Buy These Stories of Inspiration?
Who doesn’t like to shop at Amazon? It’s a no-hassle, secure shopping experience with extremely low prices! At 212 Degrees of Motivational TV Inc, you’ll find books for as low as 48 cents and movies beginning at 99 cents, as well as links to the self help program websites of John Maxwell and Darren Hardy where you may buy direct.
Don’t let the bumps in the road get you down. We could all use a little motivation.
212 Degrees of Motivational TV Inc makes it easy to find!